Senior Vice President, Strategic Client and Business Development Director
Mr. Broughton founded PCR in 1974 in response to the establishment of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA). With his experience as a land use consultant and his MBA from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business, he has proven to be uniquely skilled at developing consensus-building solutions.
- A recognized CEQA authority with expertise in the application of California and federal environmental laws and review procedures
- Frequently provides expert testimony for judicial matters concerning the environment and real estate
- Major projects include sanitary landfills, power plants, theme parks, international airports, Superfund remediation programs, motion picture studios, museums, educational facilities and major mixed-use developments
- Formerly a Governor’s appointee to the Baldwin Hills Conservancy
- Former Vice Chair of ULI’s National Sustainable Development Council